CENTREPIECE FIXING INSRUCTIONS
- Make sure all contact surfaces are sound, clean
and free from grease.
- Ceiling paper must be removed and paint roughed
up to provide a good key.
- Hold the centrepiece in the required position
and mark around the outside edge on to the ceiling
with a pencil.
- Within the pencil mark, probe with a nail or similar
to find the position of the ceiling joists. Mark
these on the ceiling outside the centrepiece.
- Offer centrepiece back up. Ensure centrepiece
is "square to the room" and mark drill positions.
- Pre-drill centrepiece and use counter sink tool
to accept fixing screws.If a light fitting is to
be used drill a 50mm hole for the wires in the centre.
- Spread tile adhesive on to the circumference of
the back of the pre-drilled centrepiece and locate
into position on the ceiling remembering to thread
through any wires for light fittings.
- Fix to the ceiling using rust proof screws. (Never
rely on the adhesive alone to fix the centrepiece).
- Make good any pre-drilled holes with suitable
- When fixing the light fitting make sure that
this is fastened securely to the ceiling joist or
noggins, NOT THE CENTREPIECE.